We know Ukraine. We love Ukraine.
And we want You to know and love it, too
Region: Kyiv City
Number of days: 2
Cost: 950 UAH
We offer you to meet Kyiv and explore its spirit, historical monuments and cultural values. You are more than welcome to spend your weekend in the capital of Ukraine with your friends, family or colleagues.
- Transfer from Main Railway Station
- Sightseeing tour in Kyiv
- Check-in in hostel
- Excursion "Ancient Kyiv and Podil"
- Free time
- Breakfast, check-out, transfer to Main Railway Station (option to leave your luggage at baggage room)
- Visit to museum of national culture and lifestyle Pirogovo. It is a great opportunity to go through the most interesting corners of Ukraine in just couple of hours, to see the life of Ukrainians from 17-20 century, to experience typical Ukrainian household. This open-air museum represents various ethnographic regions and is very attractive for all tourists from everywhere.
- Excursion to Kyiv Pechersk Lavra. If you visit Kyiv, it is a must to see Lavra. Kyiv Pechersk Lavra has always been a center of Orthodox Christian spirit. You will also visit Lavra caves and museum of miniatures.
Group of 2 pax - 1720 UAH
of 4 pax - 1590 UAH
of more than 6 pax - 1320 UAH
English and other languages:
Group of 2 pax - 2070 UAH
of 4 pax - 1860 UAH
of more than 6 pax - 1640 UAH
* Price for one person
Breakfast and lunch
Stay in hostel
Entrance tickets and excursion to Pirogovo museum
Entrance tickets and excursion to Lavra
Entrance tickets to museum of miniatures
Type: School tours
24-25.08 Rafting on Myhiy rapids
25.08 Painting lessons
07.09 AT THE BRYNDZA TO RAKHIV
13-19.09 Best of Ukraine: Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa
13-15.09 Legendary Odesa
13-22.09 HIGHLIGHTS OF UKRAINE & MOLDOVA
13-15.09 Weekend in Kyiv
14-15.09 Ascania-Nova ecotour
20-29.09 HIGHLIGHTS OF UKRAINE & MOLDOVA