We know Ukraine. We love Ukraine.
And we want You to know and love it, too
Region: Kyiv City
Number of days: 1
Cost: 300 UAH
This tour is for those who enjoy rest on the water, fresh air and appreciate comfort. Feel the delightful unity of the river and the city!
Advantages of the tour:
• You will see a different, unusual Kiev: bridges and embankments, Podil and Lavra in a new way, from the water.
· Leisure, sports and healthy lifestyles: You will have an excelent opportunity to swim and try Your forces at kayaks. ;
• You can visit the three main rivers in Kiev - Dnipro, Desna and Desenka;
· Beaches, discos and entertainment Hydropark - at your service
* We give you a chance to warm up in the grand discount real Russian sauna with birch switches and jumps into the water from the bath,
· Spend an evening looking at one of the best panoramas of the Dnieper hills overlooking the city card
· Instead of spending the night in sleeping bags and scarves you can spend the night to sleep in his bed at home
12:00 Gathering, group instruction and training
The yield on the water, snack and swimming.
Walking and swimming, with stops along the promenade and the beaches of the peninsula Obolon Chertoroy
Tour of the Moscow water bridge, pedestrian bridge, the Bridge of the metro, the construction of a new Podolsko Resurrection transition Podil Dnipro hills
17:00 - 20:30 Russian bath (optional). Or discos and entertainment Hydropark Kiev.
12:00 Gathering in groups Hydropark
Hike along the left-bank of Kiev on Desenka and gums. Swimming and fun games on the water and beach snacks.
Overcoming these obstacles sports and racing kayaks.
The end of a walk in 18:00.
The price includes:
· Rental Water Equipment
· Services instructors and tour escort
· Light snack at lunchtime
· Overnight in tents
· Russian bath
• Meals before and after the walk.
20-29.09 HIGHLIGHTS OF UKRAINE & MOLDOVA
22.09 Cheese-land journey
27.09-03.10 Best of Ukraine: Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa
27-29.09 Weekend in Kyiv
01-07.10 Wonderful week in Georgia
04-10.10 Best of Ukraine: Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa
11-20.10 HIGHLIGHTS OF UKRAINE & MOLDOVA
20.10 Cheese-land journey