We know Ukraine. We love Ukraine.
And we want You to know and love it, too
Number of days: 1
Cost: 160 UAH
To get know the real Ukraine is possible only by revealing its history, plunging into the world of Ukrainian folk art and Ukrainian people’s life. If you wish to understand this country, you must visit the largest Eastern European open-air Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life - Pyrogovo. Extremely interesting tour around all the historical regions of Ukraine will leave in the memory of each visitor unforgettable memories of Ukrainian culture of 16-20 centuries. Over 300 excursion objects that were actually built by the Ukrainians who lived at that time characterize the culture, life and ethnographic features. Visit Pyrogovo – place where Ukrainian fairy tale comes true!
Among the unique objects of excursion you will see the following:
- Ukrainian windmills collection
- The oldest functioning church!!!
- Nearly 500 year old Ukrainian house!!!
- The Ukrainian tavern and kulishna (here you can taste Ukrainian national dish "Kulish" and Ukrainian national vodka "Gorilka")
- Monuments of national building 16-20 cc.
Tour duration: 3 hours.
The price includes:
- transfer Kyiv-Pyrogovo-Kyiv (comfortable bus),
- guide services (English language),
- excursion as indicated in the program
The price does not include - tickets to the museum, some exposure (houses, temples) of the museums, personal expenses.
Type: Kyiv City Tours
23-25.08 Weekend in Kyiv
24-25.08 Rafting on Myhiy rapids
25.08 Painting lessons
07.09 AT THE BRYNDZA TO RAKHIV
13-19.09 Best of Ukraine: Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa
13-15.09 Legendary Odesa
13-22.09 HIGHLIGHTS OF UKRAINE & MOLDOVA
13-15.09 Weekend in Kyiv
14-15.09 Ascania-Nova ecotour