DAY 1. GALA KYIV SIGHTSEEING TOUR
- Arrival to Kyiv, meeting at the airport.
- “Kyiv, the City of Legends” sightseeing tour. See this powerful and glorious city in all its beauty: Podil, Pechersk, Lypky, the picturesque banks of the Dnipro River, and the Maidan Nezalezhnosti. There’s nothing like Kyiv’s panorama, with its modern buildings and its golden-domed churches. Next, we descend to Khreshchatyk with its chestnuts and fountains, the heart of Kyiv and probably of all of Ukraine.
- Transfer to the hotel and check-in.
- Time for lunch.
- “Kyiv through the Ages” walking tour. As you explore Kyiv through the ages, you will see some of the most wonderful monuments and sites in the capital of Ukraine. Here is Kyiv close-up: The ZolotiVorota or Golden Gates, St. Sofia Cathedral, the old citadel “whence the land of Rus began,” AndriyivskiyUzviz with its beautiful Andriyivska Church. You will see for yourself why Kyiv is called both ancient and eternally young!
In free time, we suggest you visit the Museum of Ukrainian Nation Making.
The first innovative museum of Ukrainian history, where the past is combined with modern technologies. It was created a state-of-the-art museum in which the glorious chapters of our history come to life. It will take you only 1,5-2 hours to get acquainted with the centuries-old history of the Ukrainian nation. You will see 25 exhibits featuring historic scenes with absolutely realistic 3-D figures of national heroes — kings, hetmans, military leaders, scholars, artists and sportsmen.
Each installation has interactive audio and video content as well as special effects, that immerse the visitor into the atmosphere of the respective era and, of course, media - guides in 8 languages.
The Museum of Ukrainian Nation Making - is the museum of the future.
DAY 2. KYIV-PECHERSK LAVRA & UKRAINIAN VILLAGE
- Tour to Kyiv- Pechersk Lavra- the UNESCO memorial and one of the top must-see places in Kyiv. This monastery has been the center of spirituality for orthodox Christians through the centuries, the repository of wisdom and the chronicles, the holy site where pilgrims came in order to touch the holiest of objects. Founded in 1051, the monastery is visited by thousands of tourists from all over the world every year.
- Time for lunch.
- “Ukrainian village” complex give an opportunity to feel greatness and beauty of the Ukrainian land and its people. Here you can see Ukrainian traditional architecture, family life and folk handicrafts, observing extremely beautiful nature: forest, flowers, lakes.
- The excursion route includes the masters' site, where you can learn some of the ancient folk crafts, visit the workshop, and see how the masters make their own products.
DAY 3. MEZHYHIRYA RESIDENCE
- Tour to “Mezhyhirya” – the residence of former president Yanukovych and a great place for excursions since recently. “Mezhyhirya” residence is located on the high right bank of the Dnieper river. The main “club house” neighbors with artificial ancient ruins. Along the Dnieper there is an embankment with the grand ship-restaurant. There are also several lakes with swans, a ditch farm, pheasant, horse farm, a zoo, a shooting gallery, tennis courts. All the residence is surrounded by vast hunting grounds, some of which are more likely a fairy-tale forest created by the genius of landscape design.
- Free time.
- Check-out at hotel. Transfer to central train station.
- Night train to Lviv.
DAY 4. LVIV GALA SIGHTSEEING TOUR
- Arrival to Lviv. Breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour by bus around Lviv, the cultural center of Western Ukraine and the modern-day capital of Halychyna. Sometimes called “Little Paris,” Lviv welcomes guests with its Medieval beauty, preserved in buildings from the 14th and 15th centuries, Gothic churches and narrow cobbled streets. Among the sites it is worth to visit the Church of Sviatoho Yura or St. George’s Church, the Lviv Polytechnical Institute, the Organ Hall, and the buildings of the one-time Halych Sejm or legislature, prospekt Svobody (Liberty Ave) and Adam Mickiewycz Square.
- Check – in at hotel.
- Lviv City center walking tour where you will get to know the spirit of Lviv and of it's large number of wonderful buildings and monuments, the real pearl of this hospitable legendary town.
- Night Lviv tour. The Burgomaster will tell fairy tails you and show night Lviv in the light of a kerosene lantern, will tell you about Lviv "glamorous" - as we see it in the pictures of retouched old photographs, and about Lviv real with its divisions on Quarters - Russian, Jewish, Armenian ... with its stories.
DAY 5. LVIV – ZOLOCHIV – PIDHIRTSI – OLESKO
- Zolochiv is a proper 16-17th cc. fortress, complete with a bastion, towers and earthen ramparts, as well as Grand and Chinese Palace.
- Olesko is the birthplace of Polish kings and the first castle museum housing a collection of sculptures, furniture, carpets and paintings.
- Time for lunch in “Grydnytsya”. It is a real Middle Ages Restaurant situated inside the castle that was used for king’s army resting in ancient times.
- Pidhirtsi is a vast 17th century palace of remarkable beauty, which played the part of the Louvre in the film The Three Musketeers (by Victor Gugo).
- Return to Lviv.
- Time for dinner in Lviv.
- Transfer to central train station.
- Night train to Odesa.
DAY 6. ODESA – THE SEA`S PEARL
- Arrival to Odesa. Breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour of Odesa. Odesa or “Odesa-Mum”, as it is called by the citizens themselves - the largest Ukrainian city-port on the Black Sea is simultaneously one of the most interesting and attractive places. You will visit the historical places of the city: walk along the streets of Pushkin, Rishelievska, Lanzheronivska and, of course, along the central street of Deribasivska with unique architectural and historical monuments. The most beautiful Odesa Opera and Ballet Theater, the Vorontsov Palace, the cozy corner of old Odessa and the Shah Palace.
- Time for lunch.
- Optional excursion (from 40 €):
- Excursion "Odesa catacombs". This is a unique underground museum associated with the partisan movement during the Great Patriotic War, the period of Nazi occupation of Odessa. It is located at a depth of 20 m - before it was the city quarries. Until now, the underground passage is being studied, the total length of which is more than 2,5 thousand km!
- Free time.
DAY 7. BILHOROD – DNISTROVSKYI FORTRESS & SHABO WINERY
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Excursion to the Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi fortress, Akkerman fortress today. Despite numerous historical events, repairs and restructuring, the fortress retained its original structure, its uniqueness, high architectural and building skills are still admired and surprised by its uniqueness.
- Time for lunch.
- Excursion to the "Center of Wine Culture Shabo". In the "Center of Wine Culture Shabo," the theme of the wine culture is fully and emotionally revealed. Everything breathes history here, everything inspires with modernity. Connoisseurs of fine drinks, visiting magnificent old objects - bicentenary Royal, Sherry, two-story cellars, underground wine storages, etc., have an opportunity to get acquainted with the history of wine and the identity of the territory of Shabo.
- Ukrainian wine degustation at the Center of Wine Culture Shabo.
- Return to Odesa. Transfer to central train station.
- Night train to Kyiv.
DAY 8. KYIV, AEROPORT TRANSFER
INCLUSIONS IN TOUR PRICE:
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATION;
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS;
- ALL MENTIONED EXCURSIONS (ENGLISH GUIDESERVICE EVERY DAY);
- VEHICLE WITH DRIVER DURING SIGHTSEEING PROGRAMM;
- NIGHT TRAIN TICKETS, COUPE CLASS;
- VISA SUPPORT;
- MUSEUM ENTRY TICKETS OR ATTRACTION FEE ON MENTIONED MUSEUMS.
EXCLUSIONS IN TOUR PRICE:
- VISA FEE;
- LUNCHES & DINNERS;
- CAR AT DISPOSAL.
TOUR PRICE PER 1 PERSON:
LYBID PREMIER HOTEL 3*/
PALE POYAL HOTEL ODESA 3*
STANDART TWIN/ DBL ROOMS